nama dia kenpachi,tolong bg dia makan ye.. :)

kenpachi comel,bg dia mkn okay :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Charismatic, you and I. Your love is an enigma.
Your charms glitter upon the evening sky. Stars, they've become.
A perfect vista of an alluring panorama.
Even when you're quiet, still you shines the heavens above me.
The serene world you created. Made from thousands glee.
A series of perfection. Passionate.
Glutted by symphonies of melodious serenade.
This immortal affection, fondle i honour.
For they don't fathom the love we savour.
Fantasies of what bloom from our minds in liquor.
Here standing, tall but blind. Still, I'll aim.
Prejudice is what these people became.
Ferocity, en route for the love we possessed.
You can never disavow things you confessed.
I am your devotee.
These feelings can't be made out of words.
As if you own a staircase right down the path.
A track even I don't know the end.
You light up the cave of eternal darkness.
Flashing my life upon your grace.
You spice me with your lace.
Laces of life that only I embrace.

for u dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment