nama dia kenpachi,tolong bg dia makan ye.. :)

kenpachi comel,bg dia mkn okay :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I remember what you wore on the first day

and still remember at the first time you smile at me

You came into my life and I thought,hey

You know this could be something..


Cause everything you do and words you say

You know that it all takes my breath away

And now im left with nothing..


But theres so much time

To figure out the rest of my life

And you’ve already got me coming undone

And im thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face

The way you roll your eyes,the way you say

the way you smile,the way you touch me

You make it hard for breathing


That’s maybe its true

That I cant live without you

And maybe two is better than one....


i miss u



No comments:

Post a Comment