nama dia kenpachi,tolong bg dia makan ye.. :)

kenpachi comel,bg dia mkn okay :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

wishlist that almost never gonna happen

# I wish you're reading this.
# I wish you know who you are.
# I wish I can tell you how much I love you.
# I wish that I'm actually mean something to you.
# I wish you know how I feel and you do feel the same.
# I wish you'll tell me that you love me the way I love you so much.
# I wish you're thinking about me while I'm thinking about you.
# I wish you know how happy I am when you wrote something on my wall.
# I wish that you were here or I were there or we were together anywhere.
# I wish you know that I'm waiting for you to start the conversation everyday.
# I wish you know how much I'm dying today because you didn't replied my texts or my call.
# I wish you know that I stole your pictures and make it as my wallpaper, so that I can see
you every morning when I wake up.
# I wish you know
that you're my BIGGEST wish ever.

*I wish everything back to normal.
:"(

No comments:

Post a Comment